Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Winch??

tppowell3

EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Anyone put a winch on the front of their ST? Looking for a brush guard with a winch mount. Help??

Madisonville ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Welcome to the forum.

OP
T

tppowell3

EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Thanks! Just purchased an ST and work in SAR. Need to figure out the winch deal...

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Anyone put a winch on the front of their ST? Looking for a brush guard with a winch mount. Help??
Welcome to the forum and happy hunting on the winch.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
Check with a off road based shop like https://www.4wheelparts.com/ The timberline is an off road version of the explorer so they might make something for it.

NYPigskin

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
You purchased the wrong vehicle for your line of work. The Bronco Raptor for $100,000.00 would have been better. Lol. The bull bars for the other model explorers don't fit the ST. Not sure but I think it might be related to the intercooler. You most likely could buy one and have a welding shop fabricate/alter the mount for it.

OP
T

tppowell3

EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #7
Thanks... ill try
Check with a off road based shop like https://www.4wheelparts.com/ The timberline is an off road version of the explorer so they might make something for it.
You purchased the wrong vehicle for your line of work. The Bronco Raptor for $100,000.00 would have been better. Lol. The bull bars for the other model explorers don't fit the ST. Not sure but I think it might be related to the intercooler. You most likely could buy one and have a welding shop fabricate/alter the mount for it.
LOL... Thanks for the help. I'm thinking maybe just get the push bars that we use on other Police Interceptor Explorers. Might have some luck with the fab shop...