Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Wife's Murdered ST

Toddyfiveo

Reactions
Sun hasn't been shining much lately so I haven't been able to get good pictures. 2020 ST we picked up about a month ago replacing my wife's 2018 MB AMG GLC43. So far full paint correction and ceramic coated and tinted taillights. Just got the wheels powder coated, installed Steeda springs, and 1.25" wheel spacers. Next up will be CCI caliper covers and black lug nuts.

IMG_7126.jpg IMG_7125.jpg IMG_7132.jpg IMG_7208.jpg IMG_7210.jpg IMG_7207.jpg

Jwbreeding

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Reactions
The stock wheels look nice in black. I though about getting mine powder coated, haven't decided fully yet.

OHST

Reactions
Looks great!

Reactions
Those wheels look so much better in black.

Symetry

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Tinted tailights are nice.
Very tactical looking ST.

Jim

Reactions
Looks grrrrreat.

Which ceramic coating (brand)?

And who tinted your tails? A tint shop or a performance shop?

OP
T
Reactions
Thread Starter #9
For the ceramic I use Wax is Dead coatings. It the Ultimate, which is a 10 year coating. I am an authorized installer for them. The tails I took to a body shop. They scuffed them and painted them with a tinted clear coat.

Reactions
For the ceramic I use Wax is Dead coatings. It the Ultimate, which is a 10 year coating. I am an authorized installer for them. The tails I took to a body shop. They scuffed them and painted them with a tinted clear coat.
Looks great. I’m getting all plastic trim smoothed amd body-matched tomorrow. Will ask about tails. What tint level? 50%?

SwankST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Looks great. I’m getting all plastic trim smoothed amd body-matched tomorrow. Will ask about tails. What tint level? 50%?
Looking forward to seeing this. That painted trim makes a world of difference!

OP Those powder coated wheels look great.

Reactions
Looking forward to seeing this. That painted trim makes a world of difference!

OP Those powder coated wheels look great.
I’ll send pics when it’s done. The shop thinks they can spray tint the lights as well.

Are you swapping out those chrome lugs for black? I found them on Amazon if you need a part #.

OP
T
Reactions
Thread Starter #13
I’ll send pics when it’s done. The shop thinks they can spray tint the lights as well.

Are you swapping out those chrome lugs for black? I found them on Amazon if you need a part #.
I got the black caps off amazon. Going to be putting them on after alignment is done.