Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Wider 21" Street pack Rim

Reactions
Wondering if anyone has seen a rim that looks like the 21" Street Pack Rim but is maybe 1" wider with the proper offset to clear everything and move the tire out more. Looking to maintain the stock look, but wider tires....maybe Pirellis to maintain that OEM look.

Will probably install the Steeda lowering springs and sway bar, and a mild tune.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Check out the SuperForged line of wheels from Bruce…he has exactly what you want.

OP
D
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for the quick reply. I figured you would know since you have been involved in most of the postings I have read about wheels on here. I tried to check out SuperForged online but:

Attachments

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Look them up on Instagram.

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Look them up on Instagram.
Aren't you running the BC Forged? Any reason for recommending the Super Forged?

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
The OP
Aren't you running the BC Forged? Any reason for recommending the Super Forged?
The OP asked for a specific wheel and Bruce is the only one making anything close AFAIK. C839CF4A-0F9A-490B-9CF1-8BE7369132FC.jpeg

OP
D
Reactions
Thread Starter #8
The OP

The OP asked for a specific wheel and Bruce is the only one making anything close AFAIK. View attachment 10507
Yes! That's what I am looking for! Thanks Unbroken! Looked at them on Facebook