Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

whoosh motorsports 2020+ catless downpipes

Reactions
Hello ST owners
Due to many inquiries we have started a batch of 2020+ Explorer ST 3" Catless off-road style downpipes

Once complete we will be looking for a 2020+ Explorer ST to sponsor. The first install, review, and test item will be our downpipes.
Message us with interest. We look for unique individuals and builds to sponsor. For the Explorer we really need someone that uses Draggy, goes to the track and enjoys tuning their ST

There are a few other items in the pipeline as well such as a more affordable FMIC
Keep an eye on this thread for pics of the prototype set and then production parts that will be available in bare 304 stainless or 2000 degree ceramic coating (y)

whoosh explorer pic .jpg

Last edited:
Reactions
i would be available to make an install/review video if you want. also i emailed you about other parts i would like to buy...

Jason

Reactions
Another FMIC.....hmmmmm

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
What's an FMIC?

Reactions
Front mount intercooler

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thanks!

Reactions
Hello ST owners
Due to many inquiries we have started a batch of 2020+ Explorer ST 3" Catless off-road style downpipes

Once complete we will be looking for a 2020+ Explorer ST to sponsor. The first install, review, and test item will be our downpipes.
Message us with interest. We look for unique individuals and builds to sponsor. For the Explorer we really need someone that uses Draggy, goes to the track and enjoys tuning their ST

There are a few other items in the pipeline as well such as a more affordable FMIC
Keep an eye on this thread for pics of the prototype set and then production parts that will be available in bare 304 stainless or 2000 degree ceramic coating (y)

View attachment 3312
Awesome news. You guys have solid products, looking forward to the FMIC.

Reactions
Hello ST owners

View attachment 3312
I was really close to pulling the trigger on the Whipple FMIC - but I think I'll wait and see what yours will be. Are you just in the beginning stage of development on it?

Reactions
Hello ST owners

View attachment 3312
I am ready to make a step by step video for you guys no problem.

ST-2021

Reactions
Hey Ron IM YOUR PERFECT prospect I’ve been looking for catless down pipes and other upgrades for my 21 ST just barely got it and have allready ordered a few things from your website and as well we spoke on the phone for a little bit I spend a lot of time at the track and Mexico streets with the dragy. As with my 9.0 sec 1/4 mile 20 gt500 as well

Attachments

5LTR550

Reactions
Back to the track
Sunday, would love a set of these downpipes asap!
Racing both the stang and St.
Hoping to Better the 12.6 in the st (whipple ic an PBD e50) and hopefully 11.0 n/a in the stang

ST-2021

Reactions
any luck on the downpipes?? im looking to either buy or test or pay to test lol as also looking for tuning as well