Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Wheels are done - now just need them to get here!

Blackssr

Reactions
Thanks to Unbroken for introducing me to BC Forged - I can’t wait!
Absolutely beautiful.... Wishing you miles and miles of smiles. Are they 22s?
Where are they that you need to get them to you? Shipping is always a dangerous endeavor.

OP
eec78
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Absolutely beautiful.... Wishing you miles and miles of smiles. Are they 22s?
Where are they that you need to get them to you? Shipping is always a dangerous endeavor.
Yes, 22x10.5 - I’m holding my breath they’ll get here in one piece haha.

Reactions
Got them on, getting the H&R’s installed tomorrow
Very nice choice. You beat me to it... BC Forged on a Red ST. Looks great and you will be very happy with the H&Rs tomorrow!:)

They have so many great wheel styles that look sweet on our ST. My tires arrived last week and my wheel order just went in this afternoon. I went with: 1612233712445.png 1612234050612.png
With all the snow we are getting in the Northeast, I can't wait for Spring to arrive.

OP
eec78
Reactions
Thread Starter #8
Very nice choice. You beat me to it... BC Forged on a Red ST. Looks great and you will be very happy with the H&Rs tomorrow!:)

They have so many great wheel styles that look sweet on our ST. My tires arrived last week and my wheel order just went in this afternoon. I went with: View attachment 3870 View attachment 3871
With all the snow we are getting in the Northeast, I can't wait for Spring to arrive.
I really like those too! That’ll look great

Reactions
I really like those too! That’ll look great
Can't wait to see yours with a drop. She is going to look marvelous!:)
1612282703608.png

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions

They have so many great wheel styles that look sweet on our ST. My tires arrived last week and my wheel order just went in this afternoon. I went with: View attachment 3870 View attachment 3871
Those are sharp! I'm liking the Michelin Pilots too.

Reactions
How did you make out with the springs? I couldn't wait to see these beauties on your car lowered so I had to drop it in photoshop (hope you don't mind). ;):love:
1612882697258.png
1612884339829.png

Last edited:
OP
eec78
Reactions
Thread Starter #12
How did you make out with the springs? I couldn't wait to see these beauties on your car lowered so I had to drop it in photoshop (hope you don't mind). ;):love:
View attachment 3970
View attachment 3971
My original shop was giving me some issues putting them on so I took it somewhere else, I'm hoping to have it back today or tomorrow. I hope it comes out close to your photoshop (y)

F=MA

Reactions
View attachment 3970
View attachment 3971
IMO looks so much better once it got dropped with these wheels and tires already installed. So what are the final specs on these wheels and tires so know exactly what I am looking at regarding the brand, offset and size wise. Any front, rear quarter views available yet?

FYI a thick black Sharpie makes short work of blackening up those silver wheel weights.

OP
eec78
Reactions
Thread Starter #14
IMO looks so much better once it got dropped with these wheels and tires already installed. So what are the final specs on these wheels and tires so know exactly what I am looking at regarding the brand, offset and size wise. Any front, rear quarter views available yet?

FYI a thick black Sharpie makes short work of blackening up those silver wheel weights.
I didn't realize how noticeable the weights are until you said something, now that's all I see lol! I went with BC Forged EH309 22x10.5 +30 offset. Tires are 305/35, I'll get some more pics this weekend

F=MA

Reactions
Is there a certian depth profile or concavity?

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Is there a certian depth profile or concavity?
You can have multiple choices in that per wheel with BC Forged. Spoke design plays into it as well.
I went with a straight spoke at their max possible concave spec. BD892E55-784C-477D-A3D9-A993B8641F3B.jpeg

F=MA

Reactions
Hey weren't you just at the gas station?? I do like the squareness of the Pirellis over the slick-like edge of the Michelin Pilot Sports. I had the Michelins on a BMW M3 and they were shot in about 13,000 miles. I took them off my wifes Mustang and went back with the stock Pirellis and the ride instantly became a lot softer/smoother with the Pirellis.

Reactions
You can have multiple choices in that per wheel with BC Forged. Spoke design plays into it as well.
I went with a straight spoke at their max possible concave spec. View attachment 3976
You have any specs on the wheels on your Explorer ST? I love how concave they are. I don't have an Explorer yet, but I'm working on my mod list. Yours looks amazing

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
You have any specs on the wheels on your Explorer ST? I love how concave they are. I don't have an Explorer yet, but I'm working on my mod list. Yours looks amazing
22x10.5
+30 offset
305/35 tires

OP
eec78
Reactions
Thread Starter #20
Finally got the H&Rs installed. LOVE the look and the drive!

Attachments