Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What would you pay for a '21 demo/loaner?

PonyGuyST

Reactions
Hello all,

Just started shopping for a 21 and came across a '21 dealer loaner with about 2500 miles on it, with the Street Pack and High-Performance Pack.

However, it's still listed near MSRP less roughly $1000. I get that inventory is low and demand for these is high, but what's a reasonable discount to suggest in this situation?

Thanks.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
A buyer always has the last word but sadly it's a seller's market right now. There just isn't a lot to be had.

Reactions
AT LEAST $1 a mile off MSRP plus whatever Ford incentives are out...

That was about the going rate I saw in March when we bought ours and I saw some "good deals" but when I called they were all demo's with 4-6k miles which didnt interest me.

Reactions
I know a dealer in Central Florida where the owner decided to demo one and wrinkled the drivers rear corner. Said some bullshit of "garage door"

How's a garage door hit the LOWER rear corner of a car?

He spun it. I know it.

I know this because I was going to take it, until that happened. They found me a different unit.