Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What to do with the slot in front of the cup holders?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
use for phone, Samsung S21, since it won't fit on the wireless charging pad. Whomever at Ford designed the charging pad must have a iPhone SE; it is way too small; and there is really no reason it couldn't' be a bit larger with a simple redesign of the center console lid.

Reactions
Condoms...well actually my keys.

CDD

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
My phone...Galaxy S21

Reactions
Poor dudes, I remember the rubber bangin days.... :LOL:

Liquid

Reactions
Fingernail clippers and nail file - I almost always have a nail file nearby and it's especially useful with this car where the "cheese grater" speaker cover near the window controls can easily create a jagged fingernail.

Reactions
Plugged in phone with the charging cord down. But still the damn thing flops forward and back. I think I get what they were trying to do, but failed.
Just have to get a 90 degree angled power cord. Got one with the USB-C plug and it works perfectly.

90 Degree USB C to Lightning Cable 6ft, JSAUX [Apple MFi Certified] Right Angle iPhone 13 Charger Cable with iPhone 13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max/12 Pro/11 Pro Max/X/XS/XR/8, iPad 9th 2021, AirPods Pro (Red) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08C9R865Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_F9616SECFBPPKJVTRD52?psc=1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk