Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What race leagues do you enjoy?

Reactions
I loathed the NASCAR culture of the 90’s probably because of my lack of knowledge but now I find myself completely fixated on watching racing of any kind. I scour YouTube of race history videos (see Slapshoes on YT: https://youtube.com/channel/UCuyD0SAhBfxwHLvbOF3RFCg).

Anyway, this Friday I watched livestreams of drag racing and with Monaco happening today I’m wondering what else you guys are into?

NASCAR Cup
IMSA
F1
IndyCar
WRC
Rallycar, rally cross
Auto cross
Off-road (NORRA)
NHRA

Curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CapTom

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
A hundred or so years ago I raced a Corvette in SCCA road racing and a Jaguar XK120 in the SCODA oval track races. . Now, I like watching NASCAR and one day want to try a few laps in their drive-it-yourself program.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I spent decades drag racing and had the most fun working on turbo Pro Mods in the original ADRL series. One day I woke up and I was just burned out and haven’t been to a track since...that was probably a decade ago. I don’t even watch racing anymore.

Last edited:

F=MA

Reactions
When the NHRA shortened the track to 1000' for top fuel and funny cars that was the nail in the coffin for my interest. Once lawyers burrow in its over. The same for the NHL. Why not make the players wear two helmets and disallow any contact whatsoever. Go HABS ! The skeletal remains of the HABS that is.

Reactions
Moto GP is the best racing on TV right now. 23 people on the grid and at least 13 of them have a shot at winning everyweek.