Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What I should look for purchasing a used 2020 ST?

Reactions
I am in the process of looking for a used 2020 ST. I have one narrowed down with low mileage and most of the things I want. Any tell tales of a lemon I should look for? Or anything specific things I should check before buying? Clean title and car fax. The car was in terrible shape detail wise(dried dog slobber and hair everywhere) when I went to test drive it and the pictures online are horrible of it and it has 2500 more miles then listed online. I assume one of the workers was using it or They had it as a loaner there was a car charger plugged in. They have since supposedly cleaned it up. Any help and advice would be great thanks in advance.

Attachments

Reactions
Cold start it to make sure it doesn't sound like a tank due to cam phaser issues.

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you might have a little wiggle room on the price considering the cleanliness and the mileage. Don't be afraid to walk if it don't feel right. Ford dealer or private lot?