Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

Hemikc4x4

Reactions
Installed the MRT exhaust on wifes ST. Turned out to look and sound great

DD07CC07-DDC8-444B-B616-7047067BAD43.jpeg 0C3FB41D-DC76-4C0F-A052-0FE578C02C37.jpeg 6DA5E918-605B-4C4C-BB2A-F7AD543A5B30.jpeg

Reactions
After almost 6 months I decided to replace the exhaust tips since I don't foresee myself swapping out the whole system.

20210607_145757-1.jpg
20210607_145806-1.jpg
I went with 3.5" dual wall stainless steel. I thought about the 4" but these to me looked a little cleaner after seeing both mocked up in the shop. At $170 installed I didn't think that was too bad as some tips I was looking at online were way more than that.

Reactions
FINALLY got around to doing the front end with Lamin-X. Rear end is next! (also filled in the chrome that was left with my emblem overlay)

IMG_2801.jpg IMG_2850.jpg

Dont mind the difference in daylight, will take a better after pic when the sun is up some more tomorrow! Otherwise stock ST... waiting for my Steeda springs before I spray my rims as I opted for the non-street pack ST.

Super G

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
UPR catch can install. Ron@whooshmotorsports rocks! Quick shipping and great customer service when I asked about order status. CE9A9F67-7DA7-4FEB-A1D9-909C53EFFEFF.jpeg BB619268-FB55-4AD6-8F66-6BF77AEADD53.jpeg

Reactions
Nothing fancy but got around to most of the rear today.. reaaaal easy. Just have to do the chrome ring around the emblem and the side of the taillights.
IMG_2873.jpg IMG_2874.jpg

And with ordering all of this I had no idea that the rear markers came with the taillight kit so I ordered a seperate set for the rear markers which are now available.. will post in the marketplace and/or pm me.

IMG_2875.jpg

Reactions
It's the little things.. my plate frame matched my old Explorer well but after looking at those pictures... definitely needed a change!
IMG_2874 (1).jpg
IMG_2890.jpg
IMG_2891.jpg

And I also got the email that my Steeda springs finally shipped... ETA Thursday

Reactions
After almost 6 months I decided to replace the exhaust tips since I don't foresee myself swapping out the whole system.

View attachment 6179
View attachment 6180
I went with 3.5" dual wall stainless steel. I thought about the 4" but these to me looked a little cleaner after seeing both mocked up in the shop. At $170 installed I didn't think that was too bad as some tips I was looking at online were way more than that.
I like the look. Where did you find those exhaust tips? Who makes them?

Reactions
I like the look. Where did you find those exhaust tips? Who makes them?
Thanks, I have no idea who makes them. They are the ones that my local muffler shop keeps in stock. When I get back home next week I can give them a call and see if they can tell me that info.

Reactions
I've been trying to find a satanic small rattle coming from beneath the second row captains chains.

KegsBdry

Reactions
I've been trying to find a satanic small rattle coming from beneath the second row captains chains.
I had that exact same issue in the exact same place. I traced it out to the aftermarket borla exhaust. It needed some adjustment so it didn't rattle. 100% fixed it

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Little addition, well actually a subtraction. Rear wiper delete. I used the link @UNBROKEN provided, the NiceCNC brand on Amazon. Same title and everything, but it didn't have the little nub he had to grind off. So that made this job even easier!
20210626_071719.jpg

Last edited:

TCST

Reactions
Just took her home Thursday. Today and yesterday had it tinted 5% all around, new emblem city badges, color match bumper plugs, sto n sho quick release plate kit, auto stop eliminator and forscan to turn off double honk and turn on Bambi mode.

Attachments

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
I finally installed the brushed aluminum door panel trim pieces.....well worth the low cost (thanks IZIZIZIZIZIZI). Also finally installed the aluminum pedal covers. Not bad for $20-something bucks. After & Before pics:

after1.JPG after2.JPG before1.JPG before2.JPG

new pedals.JPG