Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

OP
TNSmokee
Reactions
Thread Starter #61
She's actually thinking about it, woo hoo!

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Once again, Thanks. I'm sold and if it was my daily driver then it would be no question. It's hers and she doesn't spend it quite like I do. The rim website is saved as a favorite and the tire of chose is the Continental ExtremeContact. Those tires are around 330.00 each so I may need to ride the originals for a little bit. I want the setup more flush and the spacers that UNBROKEN turned me onto are close but the wheels are going to put ME where I want to be, but again the ST is hers.
Continentals are great tires as well. I had them on my C7 Z06. I ordered 3mm hubcentric spacers for the rear wheels in case I need them after lowering. If you look at my pictures below, the front wheels sit out more flush than the rear wheels. They look fine as is, but I'd like the rears to come out a bit more. Those are 295x45 tires on the wheels I showed you.

w5.JPG

w7.JPG

Last edited:
OP
TNSmokee
Reactions
Thread Starter #63
That looks great to me. I love that color too.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Continentals are great tires as well. I had them on my C7 Z06. I ordered 3mm hubcentric spacers for the rear wheels in case I need them after lowering. If you look at my pictures below, the front wheels sit out more flush than the rear wheels. They look fine as is, but I'd like the rears to come out a bit more. Those are 295x45 tires on the wheels I showed you.

View attachment 2589

View attachment 2590
You can dial in the fit with the alignment. I set my rear camber at -.5° so the front and rear are both flush.

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
You can dial in the fit with the alignment. I set my rear camber at -.5° so the front and rear are both flush.
I remember you mentioning that. Hopefully we can dial it in......if not, I'm ready. Thanks again.

Reactions
Added the red carbon fiber start button, redid the black ST inlay, finished my adjustable swaybar endlinks and went out this morning testing and pulled a 4.03 0-60 on the Dragy.
Wow, 4.03 is great! What mods/ tune you running?

OP
TNSmokee
Reactions
Thread Starter #69
Added some overlays, although the "EXPLORER" is actual lettering and not just vinyl.
FrontEmblem.jpg
RearEmblem.jpg

Reactions
Nice job. How do you think it turned out?? Are you happy with the results? Did you install your down pipes?

Reactions
Just saw your IG post. Nice job man. That was the right route to go

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Just saw your IG post. Nice job man. That was the right route to go
I’m happy as hell with it. Gonna need to do some sound treatments in the back...I can hear it when I’m driving. Not drone...just sound from the very back. Treating the liftgate and spare tire well with some CLD and CCF should do the trick.

Reactions
Nice projects. Thinking about painting calipers to match body color. Not sure how difficult and whether it would look better than original red.

OP
TNSmokee
Reactions
Thread Starter #80