Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

Reactions
I went with the faux Carbon fiber door panel inserts to match the dash. I figured less glare/reflec than the aluminum ones and less chance of getting my arms burned.
Do you have pics of your dash with the carbon fiber? Is it just an overlay? Or did it replace the factory trim pieces?

Reactions
Anyone know if the interior is water-resistant? I was thinking about hosing everything off but wasn't 100% sure if it will mess anything up. Screenshot_20210715-042017_Gallery.jpg

Reactions
Anyone know if the interior is water-resistant? I was thinking about hosing everything off but wasn't 100% sure if it will mess anything up. View attachment 6768
I would not recommend water, do you think a leaf blower would blow is all out?

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I ordered SmartLiner floor mats because these WeatherTech’s are all warped and looking like crap.

Reactions
Anyone know if the interior is water-resistant? I was thinking about hosing everything off but wasn't 100% sure if it will mess anything up. View attachment 6768
Yes. Use water And call it a durability test for your next video.

Reactions
Got that 20% on driver and passenger side today. I had them do 70% on the front windshield.

@Sstockss lol well, I think you’re funny and you can do whatever you want to your vehicle! I thought it was badass boot’n that b!!! [twothumb]

Reactions
Got that 20% on driver and passenger side today. I had them do 70% on the front windshield.

@Sstockss lol well, I think you’re funny and you can do whatever you want to your vehicle! I thought it was badass boot’n that b!!! [twothumb]
Hell yeah!

I did the windshield in Llumar clear air bue 80 and 20% all around. If only we could get motorized window shades we'd be set

RLW

Reactions
I ordered SmartLiner floor mats because these WeatherTech’s are all warped and looking like crap.
I have SmartLiners in my shed waiting for my ST because the weathertechs in my XLT look like crap! Hoping they’re better…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staggie

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Attached a Pro-Fit mount to the dash. Screws in behind the vents. Will place my Rokform mount onto it, we’ll see.

Attachments

Reactions
Finally got the UPR door inserts thrown on. These are thick plastic and fill the recessed area to flush instead of just a thin vinyl inlay. Damn nice parts that took only a couple of minutes to install. View attachment 6023 View attachment 6024
the inserts look awesome, where do you get them?

KegsBdry

Reactions
Finally received and installed the Steeda Springs. Pretty happy with the amount of drop and the ride quality. Just need the sway bar to show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's your new ground clearance?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Installed the Thermal R&D catback. What a great upgrade. System is well made and basically fell into place. I saw one comment about the kit being an "erector set". I'm not sure what is expected, there's 2 midpipes, a resonator, 2 connecting pipes, and 2 mufflers, and everything only fits one way. I'm not sure where to make it simpler.

Sound is great; I need to get some DPs but this is great for now. Noticeable that something is going on, but not overbearing and no drone at all. If you don't want one of the badass custom 3" set-ups like some of the members here have, this is definitely the way to go.