Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Companies tunes can be flashed in with a SCT BDX Performance Programmer?

nacdale

Reactions
I am awaiting my 2021 ST to come in from order. But currently I have a 2018 F150 with 3.5 ecoboost and use the SCT BDX tuner program as my flash.

So basically now I have this BDX flashing tool, does anyone know what tuning companies tunes will be able to bel flashed with this tool? I believe you can buy the 5 star and use the BDX but it seems that 5 star is not highly recommended.

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks

Dale

OK ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
ghtuning.com

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Are you planning on using the tuner simultaneously for both vehicles? I think it can only be married to one at a time.

OP
N

nacdale

Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Are you planning on using the tuner simultaneously for both vehicles? I think it can only be married to one at a time.
no, i will unlock it from the f150 when it's traded in for the explorer.

OK ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Which is what I did, I purchased it originally for a Ranger than traded in for an F150, got it unlocked and now use for the F150. Had to purchase a separate one for the explorer.

Reactions
Matt at Gearhead tuning or Torrie at Unleashed tuning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Just got my revised tune from Gearhead ghtuning.com for the added Whipple IC and initial impressions are really good. Only able to put a few miles on it last night but it definitely took it up a notch.