Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Heya! I'm new here too and just traded in my black on grey 2016 Flex Limited for a black on black 2024 Explorer ST last week.

Candidly: I am very happy with the ST but I miss the Flex a little. When I saw the dealer listing pop up for the Flex I traded I felt almost like I had abandoned a beloved pet at the pound! It's silly. I know it takes time to get used to a new ride after 8 years.

Anyway, very happy to be here and I'm appreciating everyone's posts, Not even 600 miles on the OD and the ST already has that 2nd row rattle at the base where the seats are installed. Thanks to y'all: at least I know what it is and how to fix it. Thanks everybody for your contributions!!
Congrats on your new ST and welcome to the forum.

I still have a list of previously owned cars that pop back in my head from time to time that I miss.

grjman

Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
New to this forum, 2024 Explorer ST w/ many options. First ford since my 1967 Mustang and I love it after just 4 days. Her name is Dora. Located in Rowley, MA.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
New to this forum, 2024 Explorer ST w/ many options. First ford since my 1967 Mustang and I love it after just 4 days. Her name is Dora. Located in Rowley, MA.
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.