Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FS SOLD !!! Vossen HF5 22x9 +32 wrapped in Nitto NT420s.....with Sensors . Over 50% off retail !!! $1800.00 shipped !

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #21
How about $2000.00 shipped !

Figured I could come down a little more here and avoid the Ebay fees .

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #23
Did you ever figure out the weight of these rims ?
I wasn't trying to figure out the weight . My guess is going straight to Vossen is the easiest way to answer your question .

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #24
Quick research as shown on other sites says Vossen HF5 20x10.5 is 32lbs. so you can guess that my 22x9 are in that range . Don't shoot the messenger .

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #25
$1800.00 shipped !

Reactions
Just curious as to what you thought of the Vossen HF5's. Was thinking of getting the same setup with the Nittos.

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #29
Just curious as to what you thought of the Vossen HF5's. Was thinking of getting the same setup with the Nittos.
I think they are great looking wheels but since I decided to color match the plastic parts white , I decided to go with a polished wheel . I actually thought about HRE FF11s in Liquid Metal but they didn't make them for the ST yet . After I got my BC Forged , HRE started making them for our vehicles . No other factors were the reason for selling .