Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Volk Racing TE37 Ultra M-Spec Wheel 20x10 (30 offset)....someone had actual wheel clearance measurements posted?

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Before pulling the trigger on some Volk wheels, I had seen somewhere on this forum where somebody had all the clearance measurements taken for custom wheels. Anyone know where that information might be? I think that the wheels I'm looking at should clear the brakes, but I want to make sure. Thanks in advance.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Look in my build thread. I did all the clearance measurements for BC Forged and I’m 99% sure I posted it in there.

OP
DoingOK

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Look in my build thread. I did all the clearance measurements for BC Forged and I’m 99% sure I posted it in there.
You have a build thread? ;) Thanks, much appreciated.

Reactions
I just did 20x10 with a 40 offset so you should be good. Just have to check the position of the sensor stem on aftermarket wheels if they are on the back side