Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

USB Flashdrive trouble

Reactions
I plugged my flash drive in and it played for 20 minutes or so then froze up and shoewed a message "no media detected". Shut everything down and started again. This time played for 15 minutes, froze and said "corrupt file". A third try it played, quit, and again displayed "no media detected. This flash drive played in my F150 just fine. Anyone else having issues like the this? Any suggestions or fixes? Thanks.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Well... other than try another flash drive...

OP
Possumcat
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
In the process of getting another one. In the meantime, I'm reformatting my present one and going to reload it and see if it plays.

Reactions
I experience occasional skips when I play MP3 files from my flash drive. Have used different drives, experience this with all so far. Fairly minor, but a little embarrassing I suppose if you're jammin' with a passenger and suddenly there's a little skip.

OP
Possumcat
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Y
I experience occasional skips when I play MP3 files from my flash drive. Have used different drives, experience this with all so far. Fairly minor, but a little embarrassing I suppose if you're jammin' with a passenger and suddenly there's a little skip.
Yea, I get skips too. Not a lot of them, but when it does you notice it.
UPDATE: I reformatted my flashdrive, loaded it with tunes, and so far, it's working. Hope this solved my USB issues.

Blackssr

Reactions