Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

SLD SOLD - UPR Catch Can

vallord

Reactions
UPR Catch Can for sale with the following included:
  • Catch Can
  • Catch Can Replacement O-Rings
  • Catch Can Drain Line Kit
  • Billet Pro Series Check Valve
  • Ford Intake Inlet (L1MZ-9B659-D)
Located in Lincoln, ON, Canada.

Asking $350.00

Attachments

Reactions
UPR Catch Can for sale with the following included:
  • Catch Can
  • Catch Can Replacement O-Rings
  • Catch Can Drain Line Kit
  • Billet Pro Series Check Valve
  • Ford Intake Inlet (L1MZ-9B659-D)
Located in Lincoln, ON, Canada.

Asking $350.00
Hi,

Did you sell the ST or is there some other reason why you are removing it? I am interested. I am in the North Bay area, but travel to St. Catherines from time to time.

Thanks,

Ron

Thanks,

OP
vallord

vallord

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Hi,

Did you sell the ST or is there some other reason why you are removing it? I am interested. I am in the North Bay area, but travel to St. Catherines from time to time.

Thanks,

Ron

Thanks,
I originally got the JLT and I switched to the UPR for the size and the possibility to empty it without removing it. Since I’m barely getting anything in it, I decided to switch back to the JLT. I was also in the Yukon for a couple years, so emptying the JLT during the long winter was quite painful.

Cheers,

Francis

Reactions
Hello,

Still have the UPR catch can system for sale?

Curious, you stated that you switched back to a JLT catch can system over UPR because the UPR wasn't filling in comparison to the JLT?

OP
vallord

vallord

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Hello,

Still have the UPR catch can system for sale?

Curious, you stated that you switched back to a JLT catch can system over UPR because the UPR wasn't filling in comparison to the JLT?
I stil have the UPR. I had bought the JLT first and decided to switch to the UPR as it was easier to empty during the winter. Both the JLT and UPR are filling about the same.

Reactions
Do you have the UPR Electronic Clean Side Separator that attaches to the drivers side PCV fitting? (It doesn't show in the pics).

OP
vallord

vallord

Reactions
Thread Starter #7
Do you have the UPR Electronic Clean Side Separator that attaches to the drivers side PCV fitting? (It doesn't show in the pics).
I listed all the included parts. You are correct, the UPR ECSS isn’t included