Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Updated from my last post...pics coming soon

Askarrel

911 Dispatcher
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Hey, My name is Aleks and Im new here. I traded in my 2018 Escape SE back in November 2020 for a brand new 2021 Explorer ST in Star White and I couldn't be happier. Since purchasing my new ST, Ive installed quite a number of new mods and still have a lot to go...
Mods I have installed/tweaks Ive done so far.
-LED plate lights, rear signals, and reverse lights.
-Greddy FV Black BOV.
-Custom Cat-Back exhaust.
-SPD Performance Downpipes.
-Whipple Intercooler.
-SCT/Bully Dog BDX Tuned for 87 Daily, 91 Daily, 93 Performance.
Software Mods/Tweaks
-Bambi Mode.
-Secure Idle.
-Changed the lane change signal from 3 to 5.
-Changed my Steering wheel temp by 2 degrees(it makes a really big difference in the mornings lol).
-Changed Seat belt warnings for front seats.
-Tweaked some much needed issues with the digital cluster.
Upcoming Changes
-Waiting on parts for Stage 3 Turbo Upgrade (hopefully by next week)
-Fixing the dreaded exhaust rattle that Ive been fighting the last month.
-Tinting sides of tail lights.

If anyone's interested I have some forscan codes that I discovered while going through all the modules.

Im glad to be here...I didn't even know this place existed...this is pretty cool.

UPDATE: After having my ST for close to 8 months Ive finished all my projects so far and i even named my car lol. She is now named "Stella" and its the best name i could think of with ST in it lol. So after all the upgrades i brought to the only AWD dyno that was close to me with out bringing it 5 hours away and im really impressed with the result. Stella now makes 580 to the wheels on 93 (ill post the graph soon) and Im still looking for new ideas to add...I think im gonna add a boost gauge next.

Reactions
Hey, My name is Aleks and Im new here. I traded in my 2018 Escape SE back in November 2020 for a brand new 2021 Explorer ST in Star White and I couldn't be happier. Since purchasing my new ST, Ive installed quite a number of new mods and still have a lot to go...
-Greddy FV Black BOV.
-Whipple Intercooler.
Software Mods/Tweaks
-Bambi Mode.
-Secure Idle.
-Changed my Steering wheel temp by 2 degrees(it makes a really big difference in the mornings lol).
Upcoming Changes

If anyone's interested I have some forscan codes that I discovered while going through all the modules.

Im glad to be here...I didn't even know this place existed...this is pretty cool.

UPDATE: After having my ST for close to 8 months Ive finished all my projects so far and i even named my car lol. She is now named "Stella" and its the best name i could think of with ST in it lol. So after all the upgrades i brought to the only AWD dyno that was close to me with out bringing it 5 hours away and im really impressed with the result. Stella now makes 580 to the wheels on 93 (ill post the graph soon) and Im still looking for new ideas to add...I think im gonna add a boost gauge next.
Great work brother...definitely interested in those Forscan Codes and would love to see some pics. Post em up!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome

STorm Shadow 28

Active Duty U.S. Army
Reactions
Welcome and amazing setups. I’m interested in the forscan, I’ll hit up later for more information.

Reactions
Subbed to see the Forscan mods

Reactions
-Greddy FV Black BOV.
-Whipple Intercooler.
Software Mods/Tweaks
-Bambi Mode.
-Secure Idle.
Upcoming Changes

Interested in some of your FORScan codes as well. Digital Cluster Tweaks, lane change 3 to 5, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Indy ST

Reactions
Same here... would love to know the module and address for the lane change mods!

BabsST38

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Bueller, Bueller:LOL::LOL: