Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

TV Services.... what do you use?

Reactions
My wife and I are right at 50 years old, kids are gone, we both work more than we should.

Question is, it seems like we watch the same channels all the time. We are not TV fanatics but like to keep up with local news, HGTV, Food Network, NFL / College football. Not much, occasionally ME TV to "go back in time :))....

We had Netflix but just went to Amazon Prime. Any idea's?? We don't mind spending the money but it just seams like Spectrum has ran its course....

We use Spectrum and pay about $185.00 for TV and Internet. Our sons and their families watch Hulu I think, and Netflix or Prime.

Any ideas would be appreciated! Ty

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Antenna tv, netflix, prime, disney+, + freebies (imdb, pluto, tubi)

Internet is $60/mo

Reactions
We use YouTube TV, $65/month and share with kids. They in turn can use it. Up to six devices can stream at the same time.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I've been streaming for many years. $70 a month for internet, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and antennae tv. I sign up for free month or week long trial every so often just to stream something interesting e.g. HBO, Showtime, Starz. I'm paying less than half what I used to for cable programming and have no shortage of things to watch.

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I've been streaming for many years. $70 a month for internet, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and antennae tv. I sign up for free month or week long trial every so often just to stream something interesting e.g. HBO, Showtime, Starz. I'm paying less than half what I used to for cable programming and have no shortage of things to watch.

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I'll also add, I use Roku which also gives you the Roku channel which has quite a bit of content. Interestingly, I also use a TCL Roku television. It's two years old and a couple of months back they updated the software so that I now have another couple hundred channels that show up in the antenna tv guide. Looks like most of that content is from Pluto TV.

OP
KearneyHusker
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
Went with YouTube TV and really like it, thanks!

Jwbreeding

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Reactions
We have Netflix (free w/T-Mobile), Hulu, Amazon Prime, and HBO Max. I just recently started a trial with Fubo Tv because I wanted to watch my Rams game last weekend. I probably won't keep it because I just don't watch enough tv but it seems to work very well. It cost 65 a month with tax. For the guys with antenna tv, what HD antenna are you rolling with? and how's the quality?

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
The wife and I have dish network, and have 4 extra joey's for the 5 tv's we have around the house. Also have amazon prime, got it for the free shipping, the streaming is just a free perk. Also have HBO max that we get for free because we have an unlimited data plan thru ATT and ATT owns HBO. I pay for netflix and the disney+ bundle, and I also have AMC+, Paramount+, powernation, motortrend, and Discovery+