Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Trying to decide ??? And info is appreciated!

Cscuderi5042

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
Ford mustang gt
So Ive been looking for a ST Explorer for almost 6 months now. I have located seveal that I want but the mark up right now is insane due to the 2023 recall. So my question is do I hold out for the recall to end and get a 23 or buy now and get a 21 or 22? The 22 im looking at has 26k on the odometer, atlas blue, cpo, sunroof, premium audio and captians chairs. They are asking $53k

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 explorer ST
Order it
Build exactly how you want
And no mark up

Madisonville ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Does the 22 you are looking at have the 4 bolt rear end?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
So Ive been looking for a ST Explorer for almost 6 months now. I have located seveal that I want but the mark up right now is insane due to the 2023 recall. So my question is do I hold out for the recall to end and get a 23 or buy now and get a 21 or 22? The 22 im looking at has 26k on the odometer, atlas blue, cpo, sunroof, premium audio and captians chairs. They are asking $53k
Wow, I did the same thing you are looking at doing , that was buy 9ne a year or 2 older . I got a 22 with just about everything and I had 19k miles on it . I paid 48... So I would say wait and keep looking around . I couldn't find any by me so I expanded my search area, alot , and found one that seemed like a good deal so I bought it . Cost around $350 to ship it to me ! I never drove it or saw it in person.. but had all of my million questions answered and plenty of pics of it . It actually looked better and had more stuff in it then I knew !!! The dealer that I found it at had a 5 day trial with the car and u could send it back without any cost except shipping it back . Which I negotiated to only paying half of the cost .. that whole thing worked out great for me !!!!