Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Top View Camera Issue

SeanColin

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
I'm aware of the recall and can't wait to get it fixed but I'm wondering if it will resolve this also. Does anyone else's top-view camera do this, it doesn't stitch the images together correctly. The dealer had already had one crack at it and they made it better but still not what I'd expect.
PXL_20230726_1401028592.jpg

hbalek

Reactions
Yeah mine is pretty badly aligned. It seems it got worse when they replaced the rear camera over a year ago. On a positive note, the blue screen issue is almost non-existent since the camera replacement. The new permanent fix makes me nervous and I won't get it until I hear it's a success. I don't want it to get worse not better after the recent recall.

Draco-REX

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Mine is like that too. That huge black box also sucks for trying to locate the corners of the car. I'm just learning where the limits actually are in regards to the cameras' views. I'm used to being able to pull a huge Yukon into a parking spot first try, but I have to re-adjust this Explorer to get it centered. Oh well.