Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Tire gauge recommendations

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I have bought too many tire gauges over the years and all but 1 have tended to 'not meet expectations'. Looking for a good one that has a accurate needle (not display) and holds the needle at the measrued pressure after you check pressure until you press the rest button. Also that doesn't cost $100....

Reactions
I have bought too many tire gauges over the years and all but 1 have tended to 'not meet expectations'. Looking for a good one that has a accurate needle (not display) and holds the needle at the measrued pressure after you check pressure until you press the rest button. Also that doesn't cost $100....
https://www.rhinousainc.com/collections/tire-gauges

Reactions
Try Rhino. I have a few of them. Needle and digital. Good quality. They all work well.

OP
S
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Try Rhino. I have a few of them. Needle and digital. Good quality. They all work well.
exactly what I am looking for to replace and older similar one - ordered = thanks!!