Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Thinking of switching up the look !

Reactions
Had some lovely individual hit the drivers side doors on my ST while it was parked . Amazingly , they didn't leave a note or say anything . Hoping they get every strain of Covid at once ! Since it happened , my uninsured motorist coverage took care of it and I went ahead and did a few extra things to it to change things up a bit . Now , I'm thinking of going with a different wheel also . I have always been a big fan of white vehicle , lowered , with polished wheels . What do you guys think of these ?

1618251233673.png

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I think those would look good on a white vehicle. I'm guessing 20" or 22" x 10" ? I wouldn't wish covid on them, but maybe a REALLY bad case of diarrhea ! LOL

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I like the idea....been thinking the same thing myself.

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
I think those would look good on a white vehicle. I'm guessing 20" or 22" x 10" ? I wouldn't wish covid on them, but maybe a REALLY bad case of diarrhea ! LOL
22" for sure . I just saw a white Focus ST , debadged , with some polished ESRs......WOW !

That's like wishing for them to get goose bumps . You cause thousands of dollars of damage to my vehicle and run away.....you are getting bad Karma coming your way . P.S. diarrhea is still a symptom of Covid so you and I aren't far off
I like the idea....been thinking the same thing myself.
I'm color matching the black plastic trim to body color so I think it will look a little lower than it already is . I already had the idea of cutting the H&Rs a bit to get it down lower but maybe this will work better . I post all my mods so you will see how it turns out .