Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

The FORZDA3 2021 Rapid Red ST "NOT-a-Build" Project

OP
FORZDA3

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #81
You're acting like a typical leftist, libtard, democrap who takes the words of someone they don't agree with out of context and plug them into a different context to make them out to mean whatever they want them mean. It's the way the democraps (and a few RINOs) have been manipulating stupid people for at least the last 5 decades, or maybe longer, but before then I really didn't give a shit. I'm sure there are stupid people here who will like the way you "interpret" them as well. Like I've said before, a person can be smart and worthy of praise, but when you change a "person" to "people", well "people" are stupid and suck.

LokiWolf

Reactions
You're acting like a typical leftist, libtard, democrap who takes the words of someone they don't agree with out of context and plug them into a different context to make them out to mean whatever they want them mean. It's the way the democraps (and a few RINOs) have been manipulating stupid people for at least the last 5 decades, or maybe longer, but before then I really didn't give a shit. I'm sure there are stupid people here who will like the way you "interpret" them as well. Like I've said before, a person can be smart and worthy of praise, but when you change a "person" to "people", well "people" are stupid and suck.
HAHAHAHA! Get caught doing what you told us we were crap for...then attack what you think are my politics. You have no idea who I voted for or party I generally vote for. Last I checked this is a Car forum, if I wanted politics I would go look at pretty much any Social Media platform. Please keep typing...This is fun!

LokiWolf

Reactions
I can see why you prefer ZFG Adam to do your tuning rather than learning it yourself though. It sure is easier... BTW, if Adam does your tuning, he (and all other tuners) locks the tunes to protect his intellectual investment, so how do you access the vehicle to make those changes and tweaks? Do you mean that was before you bought into ZFG?
Nothing about easy. I can admit when somebody is better than me at something, and Adam can tune better than me. Why not have the best? I can do MANY things better than him, and many others.

My tunes are not locked. Guess he trusts me... I have been one of his customers for several years now. He knows I won't share his stuff with anyone. Also if you know what you are doing the locks can be worked around. PS - I know what I am doing.

LokiWolf

Reactions
I'm out...it's been fun. I'll be waiting for your mad skills and performance numbers.

OP
FORZDA3

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #85
HAHAHAHA! Get caught doing what you told us we were crap for...then attack what you think are my politics. You have no idea who I voted for or party I generally vote for. Last I checked this is a Car forum, if I wanted politics I would go look at pretty much any Social Media platform. Please keep typing...This is fun!
Typical turn-about. I didn't "attack" anything. I made an observation and comparison of the truth.

I know that's difficult for you, but carry on...

OP
FORZDA3

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #86
It may be mentioned somewhere else, but the HPT software provides several options for showing the trans current gear in the IP next to the PRNDM. You can have it on persistent (always) in each mode, or adjust the time it shows when you pull either paddle shifter.

Capture.JPG

OP
FORZDA3

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #87
FINALLY! I’ve had the Whipple intercooler on hand for over a year now. My wife is the primary driver, so it wasn’t a priority to install it right away. While I had the car up on jacks for the 10k mile service I decided to take the time for the intercooler install so I can “turn it up” a little more.

Anyway, I’m almost done with the install! Of course, Ford is always looking for cheaper production costs, so for my ‘21 the cowling in front of the radiator/intercooler was riveted instead of bolted along the bottom. I just drilled out the rivets and replaced them with bolts. Otherwise, it’s a pretty straightforward parts swap.

Im hoping to get the time to make a few draggy passes to see how the car runs after more than a year and 10k miles…

OP
FORZDA3

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #88
Installed the rear cover behind the diff. Cleans up the ass for sure.

I’m sure it adds like 50hp and 20mph to top speed, right???

OP
FORZDA3

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #89
Recently installed the Steeda rear diff support setup for my 3-bolt Ford f/u. It’s the best design yet for the 3-bolt or even the 4-bolt if seriously drag racing. I removed the black AWR version that I installed earlier and replaced the bent original mount bolt.

Finally installed the Steeda air/oil separator (catch can) as well.

Also installed the Fuel-it Bluetooth ECA for the most accurate real-time ethanol mixing. I have the same ECA on my Raptor and FocusRS.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
The build is coming along nicely.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Came to se if there was any good info on the new ST Explorer here. So far, not so much...
Waot U came here running ur mouth about how amazing your tune will be that u will be making....I know one thing Talk is Cheap!!! So I saw 2 guys take u up on a race or 2 9nce u finish ur St tune.... So why not just put up or SHUT UP ???.

edog

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Recently installed the Steeda rear diff support setup for my 3-bolt Ford f/u. It’s the best design yet for the 3-bolt or even the 4-bolt if seriously drag racing. I removed the black AWR version that I installed earlier and replaced the bent original mount bolt.

Finally installed the Steeda air/oil separator (catch can) as well.

Also installed the Fuel-it Bluetooth ECA for the most accurate real-time ethanol mixing. I have the same ECA on my Raptor and FocusRS.
Do you have any pictures of the installed Steeda read diff support and the rear cover behind the diff??

OP
FORZDA3

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #93
Do you have any pictures of the installed Steeda read diff support and the rear cover behind the diff??
No, sorry I didn’t take pics. There are several scattered on the forum in the related threads though.

Edit: the single bolt was bent as most are, so I replaced it while installing the Steeda brace. IMO, with the Steeda setup, you can forget about the mounts because the next weakest link will break if you’re beating on it regularly.

Explorer ST Posts