Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Sweeeeet!

Reactions
Finally got the wheels put on the other day! Super happy!! 498CDFC0-D9E3-4286-BDD9-FB029290753B.jpeg 70A64085-DA6E-46DF-9771-16C70CE2CB0D.jpeg

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Those look amazing bro.

2020 Explorer ST - Storm Trooper Build

Borla S-Type Exhaust | SPD Downpipes | Vossen HF-5 | Michelin PSS Tires | Speeda Rear Sway | Turbosmart BOV | Rear Wiper Delete | Clear Bra | Tinted Headlights | H&R Springs | Custom Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel | Custom Front and Rear Emblems | UPR Catch Can | SPD T-Stat

OP
sleekone
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Those look amazing bro.

Borla S-Type Exhaust | SPD Downpipes | Vossen HF-5 | Michelin PSS Tires | Speeda Rear Sway | Turbosmart BOV | Rear Wiper Delete | Clear Bra | Tinted Headlights | H&R Springs | Custom Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel | Custom Front and Rear Emblems | UPR Catch Can | SPD T-Stat
Thanks dude. I’m really happy with them. 22x10.5+35 Asanti Black Label wheels with 305/35 Michelin Pilot Super Sports. The offset worked out damn near perfect, which is great cause the spacers I bought don’t fit anyway! :LOL:
they fit my budget and availability. Now I get to run them for a few weeks before going straight to my winter wheels! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thanks dude. I’m really happy with them. 22x10.5+35 Asanti Black Label wheels with 305/35 Michelin Pilot Super Sports. The offset worked out damn near perfect, which is great cause the spacers I bought don’t fit anyway! :LOL:
they fit my budget and availability. Now I get to run them for a few weeks before going straight to my winter wheels! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Good ole winter ... I have about 5 days of winter here lol. MPSS are the best.

Reactions
Oh man that looks so good.