Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Surprising

Reactions
Very surprising that a Forum dedicated exclusively to the vehicle we are driving gets very little activity in it......

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Very surprising that a Forum dedicated exclusively to the vehicle we are driving gets very little activity in it......
Agreed, we need more owners on board lol.

Bbs15

Reactions
I think you need to wait until more people take delivery of their rides. Probably more people waiting than there are people driving.....

Reactions
I think you need to wait until more people take delivery of their rides. Probably more people waiting than there are people driving.....
Yup mine is supposed to be coming at the end of Oct.

OP
wilkinda65
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
There are many on FB and more and more are being added to explorerforum.com but I think this being just the 6th Gen version should be the place to go

Jaypee

Reactions
Have had mine for a little over a week now and my wife and i love it. we bough for a daily driver for the wife and i never see it anymore lol...haven't had any issues with it we have 1000 mile on it so far. All back version.

OHST

Reactions
Mine arrived two weeks ago. Glad to see more people joining.