Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Stock 20’s

Reactions
Have a complete set of the stock 20 ST wheels with 4K miles on them. Lugs, tpms wheels and tires for sale. Was going to keep as winter set but not really a necessity in VA.

Reactions
Have a complete set of the stock 20 ST wheels with 4K miles on them. Lugs, tpms wheels and tires for sale. Was going to keep as winter set but not really a necessity in VA.
I thought stock was 22's? Maybe that came part of the street package.

OP
D
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
One package came with 21” stock and then 20” stock on some of the others. The stock 20” are Black and machined face.

Reactions
One package came with 21” stock and then 20” stock on some of the others. The stock 20” are Black and machined face.
That's right, I guess mine are 21" not 22". I want a winter set, but with blizzak's or some comparable winter tire.

OP
D
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
That's right, I guess mine are 21" not 22". I want a winter set, but with blizzak's or some comparable winter tire.
No worries, I believe these are the Michelin Latitude Sport.

OP
D
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Still available, looking to let go for a decent price.

beST_1

Reactions
Are you willing to ship if these are still available?
What are you asking for them?

Explorer ST Posts