Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Stinky Fish Challenge

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions

OP
Autoworker

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #2

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Five years ago I was living in Tucson and ordered 4 live lobsters from Maine for a Mother's Day meal. Supposed to be delivered on Saturday. There was a giant storm in Nashville (I think it was the main FedEx shipping hub). When they didn't show up, I called them and they said they would be late, but if they arrived later than Monday not to eat them. Bummer right? Late the following Tuesday afternoon I heard someone come running up the stairs, bang on the door. By the time I got to the door the deliveryman was already running...I mean vaulting down the staircase and there was a taped up cooler. Then the stench hit. I gagged over and over again and finally went inside to grab a plastic tarp. Still gagging, I managed to get them wrapped up enough so I could haul the whole batch back down the stairs and into the dumpster. The punchline was that the poor FedEx guy had probably been forced to carry that damn cooler in 100 degree weather in his truck all day long. The horror!