Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Steeda Lowering Springs Install

Stinger

Active Duty U.S. Navy
Reactions
Steeda on ours. There is a slight rake, which I’m quite happy to have. I don’t want it dragging it’s butt when loaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks great. Thanks for the pic. Living in the Wisconsin I like a little ride height. I'll go with Steeda.
When I was younger and had lowered Audis I would always worry in winter when ice chunks were on the highway. Or dead critters. Didn't want to bust the front end up.

Reactions
Yours does look pretty damn good....hmm wonder if I can talk the wife into lowering HER brand new vehicle I promised I wouldn't mod unless it was something she wanted lol.

Reactions
Yours does look pretty damn good....hmm wonder if I can talk the wife into lowering HER brand new vehicle I promised I wouldn't mod unless it was something she wanted lol.
I totally get it, I set the precedent that I would make some changes as soon as we bought it. She really doesn't care as long as it doesn't mess with what she likes about the car. Once the sway bar goes in, it's done for now. By next summer, I hope the AFE intake is available and I'll do a custom exhaust on it.

Reactions
Oh I'm already looking at exhaust too lol. She doesn't really care either as long as it doesn't ride like my 4wd Tahoe with a 4in/5in drop lol. She REALLY wanted a Mustang but knew it wasn't very practical as her main vehicle. But as quick as it is...its like a 4dr mustang hatch and my Vic being modded will be like a 4dr Mustang with a trunk at some point lol

Reactions
I totally get it, I set the precedent that I would make some changes as soon as we bought it. She really doesn't care as long as it doesn't mess with what she likes about the car. Once the sway bar goes in, it's done for now. By next summer, I hope the AFE intake is available and I'll do a custom exhaust on it.
Just showed the wife your truck and she goes "whoa who is that...what wheels are those" .....I'm just stirrin that pot and working the game slowly lol

Reactions
Just showed the wife your truck and she goes "whoa who is that...what wheels are those" .....I'm just stirrin that pot and working the game slowly lol
It’s what ya gotta do

rayjoedef

Reactions
Steeda on ours. There is a slight rake, which I’m quite happy to have. I don’t want it dragging it’s butt when loaded.

very nice.....spacers??