Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

WTB Steeda front and rear sway bars

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Looking for good used condition Steeda front and rear sway bars.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Unless it’s brand new from them there is no front bar offered by Steeda. AFE has a full set coming but I’m pretty sure they haven’t been released yet.

OP
D
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up. I thought Steeda had a front bar but I must have been mistaken. I’d still buy a rear if anyone is looking to sell one.

Reactions
That is correct - we do not have a front swaybar at the moment. If you are looking for a new bar that comes with a lifetime warranty - you can connect with me at tim @ steeda

Have a great night.

TJ

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
That is correct - we do not have a front swaybar at the moment. If you are looking for a new bar that comes with a lifetime warranty - you can connect with me at tim @ steeda

Have a great night.

TJ

Any plans for a matching front bar? Eta if so? Love the springs and rear bar and strut brace!

Reactions
Any plans for a matching front bar? Eta if so? Love the springs and rear bar and strut brace!
Just brought this up to our product development team & they are looking at it since we have a vehicle in-house.

Standby!

TJ

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Just brought this up to our product development team & they are looking at it since we have a vehicle in-house.

Standby!

TJ
Hey TJ,
Any update on this? Is it a possibility or did Steeda table the idea? I'm going to be in the market for 1 in the next month or 2 and already have your Rear so if there is a matching option that would be my preference. If not aFe it is. THX

SR56

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I'd be a buyer for a Steeda front (and rear) sway. Have the full setup on my Mustang. From what I've seen of the aFe reviews it's a worthy upgrade. Would prefer Steeda!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk