Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST - Wheel Cover

KegsBdry

Reactions
I was talking in the 'Dead Battery' forum but wanted to create a new post. Does anyone know where to find this Wheel Cover part # to fit the 21" Black Rims - ST Package? Got off the phone with Ford, they couldn't find this part # either.

I'm guessing this is a euro part? It does say GERMANY on the back.

1588772705568.png

Reactions
I was talking in the 'Dead Battery' forum but wanted to create a new post. Does anyone know where to find this Wheel Cover part # to fit the 21" Black Rims - ST Package? Got off the phone with Ford, they couldn't find this part # either.

I'm guessing this is a euro part? It does say GERMANY on the back.

View attachment 651
Hey bud, the only ones that I found ship from China off eBay and they all say to make sure to measure your current one to make sure you got the right one.

OP
KegsBdry

KegsBdry

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Hey bud, the only ones that I found ship from China off eBay and they all say to make sure to measure your current one to make sure you got the right one.
Got a link. o_O

Haven’t found sh1t!

OP
KegsBdry

KegsBdry

Reactions
Thread Starter #5