Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST Upgrade

Reactions
Stereo goes in Saturday - Monday!
H & R Springs install to be done Wed.

Whipple Intercooler and Borla exhaust have been ordered and should be here next week. JLT oil separator shipping in two days.

Tune ready to be loaded later in the week!

Reactions
Wow! That sounds awesome! Hopefully you’ll update on how it turns out. Mine is less than a week old and driven mainly by the wife so I have a while before I start adding goodies

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Wow! That sounds awesome! Hopefully you’ll update on how it turns out. Mine is less than a week old and driven mainly by the wife so I have a while before I start adding goodies
I will certainly send some pictures. I've had mine for a year now and I've got 8k miles. Most of it for a trip to Nashville and over to Florida. It's going into the stereo shop tomorrow!

Reactions
The IC install job looks like a beast! You have to take the whole front end apart. good luck!

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
The IC install job looks like a beast! You have to take the whole front end apart. good luck!
Oh in no way am I doing that. I have a performance shop willing to do it for 350.