Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST SUV experience

Reactions
I'm booked for 8/8 - 8/9. Looking forward to it. Driving from the Philly area. Looking for a good halfway+ point in VA

db252

Reactions
Vehicle
22 ST
Good to know. We will be at the Asheville event July 12/13 and arriving a day earlier to have more time there. We will be driving our ST there from middle TN. Looking forward to the experience.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
It should be a short drive. I made the drive from Cleveland Ohio, 550 miles in 8 hours

CapTom

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I'm booked for 8/8 - 8/9. Looking forward to it. Driving from the Philly area. Looking for a good halfway+ point in VA
It may not be half way for you but it's close. Exit 222 off I85 in Staunton Va. The Best Western right off the exit is very good and Mrs' Rowes restaurant next door is excellent. It's out half way stop between Soiuth Carolina and New Jersey. Have fun at Asheville. We did it 2 years ago and had a ball.