Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST SUV Experience

Reactions
Maybe I’m impatient but I just checked the website and registration is still unavailable.
Me too! I tried to e-mail them but it bounced back. Guess I'll try to call again tomorrow.

Reactions
I'm a little disappointed that the registration seems a bit disorganized.

sean6365

Reactions
Didn’t know if everyone saw but the registration has opened for Park City, Utah and Asheville, NC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Didn’t know if everyone saw but the registration has opened for Park City, Utah and Asheville, NC.

Yes! I just registered yesterday. I didn’t receive an invitation for this but when I heard about it I went and signed up and I have a spot and a room so I hope all is well. Hopefully we don’t have to show an invitation or anything? I was curious about that. How did you guys hear about this and do you have to have an invitation?

sean6365

Reactions
Yes! I just registered yesterday. I didn’t receive an invitation for this but when I heard about it I went and signed up and I have a spot and a room so I hope all is well. Hopefully we don’t have to show an invitation or anything? I was curious about that. How did you guys hear about this and do you have to have an invitation?
I knew they were going offer it as it was listed on the window sticker. I just kept an eye on the website for to update. Once you arrive they’ll have all your info listed at the check in. Which location and date did you decide on? We’re doing July 19-20 in Asheville and added two days to the hotel, arriving the day before and checking out a day later.

Reactions
I knew they were going offer it as it was listed on the window sticker. I just kept an eye on the website for to update. Once you arrive they’ll have all your info listed at the check in. Which location and date did you decide on? We’re doing July 19-20 in Asheville and added two days to the hotel, arriving the day before and checking out a day later.

Oh good! We will be in Asheville April 6-7th and yes, I plan on adding an extra night or two. I hope the weather doesn’t offer any snow . It’s has snowed in April before when I’ve been there. Should’ve picked a later date like you did.

Reactions
From my previous experience, you'll get an email confirmation once they process your registration. The email will also have info on purchasing liability insurance that covers the vehicle while you're at the event.

sean6365

Reactions
Oh good! We will be in Asheville April 6-7th and yes, I plan on adding an extra night or two. I hope the weather doesn’t offer any snow . It’s has snowed in April before when I’ve been there. Should’ve picked a later date like you did.
Yea it has snowed in April before there. I used to live just west of there near Cherokee but now live further east in the Greensboro area. I figured It might rain and be hot but it’ll be beautiful for sure. I’d you add some nights they’ll just get you pay for the first night that you add.

sean6365

Reactions
From my previous experience, you'll get an email confirmation once they process your registration. The email will also have info on purchasing liability insurance that covers the vehicle while you're at the event.
Good info to know! Thanks!!

Lak

Reactions
Registered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions
Might be too early for this but was anyone successful in changing their date/time without paying the $150 fee (before 30 days from event date)? I need to change mines but really dont want to pay the $150. Might even just forfeit it honestly.

Reactions
Might be too early for this but was anyone successful in changing their date/time without paying the $150 fee (before 30 days from event date)? I need to change mines but really dont want to pay the $150. Might even just forfeit it honestly.
Have you tried just giving them a call? They can probably accommodate this easier over the telephone.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Edge/Explorer
First night is the welcome orientation and the second day is all driving. Guest doesn't get to drive, only the main registrar.
Yes, the guest gets to drive in every exercise.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Edge/Explorer
I'm a little disappointed that the registration seems a bit disorganized.
It is actually quite organized, structured to fill from the beginning of the season.