Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST Experience invite.

Reactions
I got my invite and signed up for the Utah event at the end of July. I plan to drive up the day before and home the day after. If anything it should give me a couple days break of the AZ heat in July hahaha.

Reactions
Ditto what Blue Beast said. Our instructor Shaun told us if we could snap the break pedal off we could have the ST. Obviously he was kidding but you get the point.

Reactions
I got my invite and signed up for the Utah event at the end of July. I plan to drive up the day before and home the day after. If anything it should give me a couple days break of the AZ heat in July hahaha.
Mine is at the end of July, also. (27th) What day is yours? I would be cool to meet some folks from the forum.

Reactions
Mine is at the end of July, also. (27th) What day is yours? I would be cool to meet some folks from the forum.
28th - 29th is the one I signed up for, but I'll be around on the 27th once I drive up there. The night of the 27th I'm staying at the Hilton property next to the Hyatt where it's at (the Hilton is cheaper lol)