Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Spot the difference

Reactions
Ran into a twin at my local Home Depot thought I would shoot some comparison shots. I'm not sure th exact model of this explorer but we shared a few similarity's including 20" wheels.

Attachments

Reactions
Base model 200A XLT and he went and bought ST rims lol

OP
STupidExplorer
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Base model 200A XLT and he went and bought ST rims lol
I'm not familiar enough with the options on each model thanks for the info. I'm jealous they don have to remove the front explorer lettering. Super big pain on wash day.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I'm not familiar enough with the options on each model thanks for the info. I'm jealous they don have to remove the front explorer lettering. Super big pain on wash day.
I think the best solution is to trade yours in on an XLT. Easy way to get rid of the hood letters and 100hp. Way easier than some fishing line, elbow grease, and goo gone.

DaveG ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
His is probably locked, yours is not. I will tell you that I had a 2020 XLT as a loaner when I still owned my 2017 XLT that was fully loaded. I actually liked my 2017 better. One day I drove an ST and there was no looking back.

OP
STupidExplorer
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
I think the best solution is to trade yours in on an XLT. Easy way to get rid of the hood letters and 100hp. Way easier than some fishing line, elbow grease, and goo gone.
Broke out the blow dryer and dental floss on our last vehicle I'll get around to it here soon I want to take the ST emblem off the back as well. I think a trade may be a bit of a stretch ;) .

Attachments