Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Spacers installed

Smokin

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Just installed the Bora 1.25” spacers all the way around and I think it looks so much better now. Also sitting oh H&R lowering springs with steeda strut brace and rear sway bar. Looks and handles so much better.

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
Sold after 6 months
Looks nice. I have factory 20" wheels, wonder if 1.5" all around would provide the same look as yours.

OP
Smokin

Smokin

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
What is the width of them? If they are the same as the 21” then definitely do the 1.25

Reactions
Vehicle
Sold after 6 months
Stock 20s are 20x8.5". I think the 21s are 21x9. Just haven't seen anyone with spacers on the 20s. It needs a wider wheel or spacers much more.

Wesferg

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Just installed the Bora 1.25” spacers all the way around and I think it looks so much better now. Also sitting oh H&R lowering springs with steeda strut brace and rear sway bar. Looks and handles so much better.
I really like that setup! Can you notice a big difference in ride quality with the springs?