Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Spacer and cutting thread

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Steeda has said anything 1” and below has to cut the studs.

Eibach has a 25mm and 30mm spacers.
25mm=0.984inches
30mm=1.181inches

Anyone running with the Eibach ? If so, did you have to cut ?

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
If you're going to run spacers, get https://www.motorsport-tech.com/land/toyotac_land.html they are high quality and are hub centric and you can get them any thickness you want. Most run at least 1.25" then the studs just barely stick out and they will fit into the recessed pockets on the back of the wheel so you don't have to cut them.

OP
Script
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
If you're going to run spacers, get https://www.motorsport-tech.com/land/toyotac_land.html they are high quality and are hub centric and you can get them any thickness you want. Most run at least 1.25" then the studs just barely stick out and they will fit into the recessed pockets on the back of the wheel so you don't have to cut them.
Dont 1.25 stick out past the fenders ? And when I say stick out I mean the wheels just a little.

I have no clue what recessed pockets on the back of the wheel means. I’m such a noob. Sorry

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
If you're running factory wheels, then you can run 1.25 front and 1.5 rear and sit flush

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
Look at this pic, see the recessed pockets between the lug holes? That is what I was talking about. If you have factory 20's you will have to open up the pocket a little but the 21's fit just fine.

20220329_192416.jpg

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
This is stock on the front and Steeda 1.25” on the rears. Also lowered on Steeda springs.
IMG_3982.jpeg