Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

SoCal owners check-in

Gatorst1r

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
I’m Gary! I’m from Crestline. It’s in the San Bernardino mountains. I drive the mustang killer. 2023 ST. Tuned, MBRP axle back exhaust, FenFab charge pipe with Tial BOV, Velossa tech big mouth ram air intake. Much more to come! Downpipes, intercooler, and intake are next.

Attachments

traxiii

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I’m Gary! I’m from Crestline. It’s in the San Bernardino mountains. I drive the mustang killer. 2023 ST. Tuned, MBRP axle back exhaust, FenFab charge pipe with Tial BOV, Velossa tech big mouth ram air intake. Much more to come! Downpipes, intercooler, and intake are next.
Mustang Killer, Very Nice, but my '22 Mach1 would leave you in the weeds. LOL

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

traxiii

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Funny, my folks met for the first time in Crestline, on the beach at Lake Gregory. My mom's parents belonged to the San Moritz Club, sort of a cabin timeshare up there in the '60s and 70's. The club went bankrupt in the mid 1970's, I think, but as a kid we went there a couple times a year. Used to love the paddle boards.

Chris_16

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
North Orange County - 2022 Iconic Silver