Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

So I live in Nebraska, but travel for a living.

Reactions
I have bought 99% of our vehicles from Woodhouse In Omaha/Blair/Etc. They are an extremely large dealer group that carries almost any brand a person could want. They usually beat about everyone on pricing, payments, and most importantly service. Where do you guys buy from and why? We have bought my wife 4 new Lincoln MKS/MKZ's from there, I have had Ram Trucks, Ford Trucks, just an all around good place.

But a guy doesn't know what he doesn't know right? I see a couple Mel Hambleton and Rusty Eck tags on here so they aren't far, anyone else? We will be looking at a loaded 2021 ST, either the dark grey, black, or ( I am trying red ) but hey its hers. Thanks in advance!

F=MA

Reactions
Actually purchased a mint BWM M3 convertible from Woodhouse around 2014. The Mel Hambleton and Rusty Eck tags are probably my photos. We moved from northeast Kansas to Wichita in 2014. Over that time I found out it is very hard to get a second great deal from a particular dealer unless you almost become friends with the person. I was only able to get a good deal once on Ford Explorers at Shawnee Mission Ford in Kansas City (2014), Rusty Eck in Wichita KS (2015), Long McArthur in Salina KS (2016). I tried putting deals together with them for later explorers and they couldn't match the deals at Mel Hambleton in Wichita. So I purchased a 2017 Explorer Sport, 2018 Explorer Sport and two 2019 Explorer Sports from them as well as two 2020 Explorer ST's. Pretty sure I helped my salesman to become a sales manager at Mel Hambleton in Wichita. Ask for OB (oh-bee) at Mel Hambleton in Wichita and tell him Garth sent you. In 2019 they had approximately 125 - 2020 Ford Explorers in stock with more than 20 ST's at any giving time. They also have a performance center and order high dollar Mustangs like the loaded GT500 or the Roush Signature Series.

OP
KearneyHusker
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Actually purchased a mint BWM M3 convertible from Woodhouse around 2014. The Mel Hambleton and Rusty Eck tags are probably my photos. We moved from northeast Kansas to Wichita in 2014. Over that time I found out it is very hard to get a second great deal from a particular dealer unless you almost become friends with the person. I was only able to get a good deal once on Ford Explorers at Shawnee Mission Ford in Kansas City (2014), Rusty Eck in Wichita KS (2015), Long McArthur in Salina KS (2016). I tried putting deals together with them for later explorers and they couldn't match the deals at Mel Hambleton in Wichita. So I purchased a 2017 Explorer Sport, 2018 Explorer Sport and two 2019 Explorer Sports from them as well as two 2020 Explorer ST's. Pretty sure I helped my salesman to become a sales manager at Mel Hambleton in Wichita. Ask for OB (oh-bee) at Mel Hambleton in Wichita and tell him Garth sent you. In 2019 they had approximately 125 - 2020 Ford Explorers in stock with more than 20 ST's at any giving time. They also have a performance center and order high dollar Mustangs like the loaded GT500 or the Roush Signature Series.
Sounds great thank you, I have a lot of friends in NE Kansas area. Seneca specifically, small world. Ty