Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Single Turbo kit

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 explorer ST
Hello Everyone
We were contacted by someone this afternoon about building a single turbo kit for the 3.0 ecoboost explorer STs and the conversation came up whether there is enough interest in building more than one kit or even possibly putting it in our production line of kits

The kit would include hot and cold side, intercooler, turbo smart wastegate, turbosmart blow off valve, downpipe, oil lines, and either a Garrett G30-900 or Borg S362

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Put your plans and info out on FB on High Performance Explorer ST and the Explorer ST Forum groups also. You’ll see a lot more traffic.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Put your plans and info out on FB on High Performance Explorer ST and the Explorer ST Forum groups also. You’ll see a lot more traffic.
I'm the person who's ST is the test bed for this kit. I think we should wait to put out more info until it gets put together and tuned so we have an understanding of the challenges, obstacles, and costs, plus get some actual dyno and dragy numbers to put alongside the offering so people know what they are getting into.

I'm very excited to be pushing this platform and finally putting together a high-performance turbo upgrade that we've been missing for so long. Going to be a renaissance at the top of the ET leaderboard once these things start getting out into the world and putting out bigger numbers than the current stage 5 replacements.