Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Service manuals

rsg999

Reactions
All,

Does anybody have a place to find a pdf version of the 2021 ST service manual? (Not NOT the owners manual!)

Thanks!
Rob

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Virtually all of the service manuals I've seen whether electronic or hard copy are pay-to-play. There are electronic copies that you can either purchase outright or for a specific period of time. AllData is one I've read good things about. I'm sure there are others.

https://www.alldata.com/diy-us/en

Last edited:
Reactions
I recommend AllData. I have it for my truck and will be adding for the ST when bumper to bumper warranty is up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JTwizzST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I know this is an old thread, but after some searching, I hadn't found anything recent.

Are any of the aftermarket service manuals online worthwhile to purchase? I am mostly looking for engine teardown and build procedures, as well as electronics. I see a bunch can be downloaded, but I would rather get something reputable before I start a teardown. I have used Alldata before, but it never seemed as detailed as a Ford FSM.

Thanks!!