Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Seen in Woodstock, VT

Reactions
The SVR is $156,000... Aaannnd I'm at about $78,000 all-in with exterior upgrades/engine mods. The Range is a Supercharged V8 pushing 576 HP (obviously way more luxurious) but...

I can destroy a stock SVR (0 - 60 in 4.3 seconds; 1/4 Mile - 13.8 seconds) and it would be pretty close even with modded one.

"This is my ST... There are many like it, but this one is mine. My ST is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My ST, without me, is useless. Without my ST, I am useless...."

24854763099.jpg
20200921_211815.jpg Screenshot_20201221-203551_dragy.jpg Screenshot_20201221-203524_dragy.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Attachments

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
I think the ST is a much cleaner and sharper looking vehicle. I had someone walk across the parking lot to talk about my ST. He was impressed with the styling and the mods I had done.

Reactions
I think the ST is a much cleaner and sharper looking vehicle. I had someone walk across the parking lot to talk about my ST. He was impressed with the styling and the mods I had done.
Likewise... people trip out over this thing! Same thing, I have people go out of their way to get a closer look, ask questions, roll down their windows next to me and just say WTF?!?!? Then give a smile and a big

Soon enough there will be a million of these on the road...but not too many as heavily modded and BadasST as a select few of us

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk