Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

SLD SCT X4 Tuner Unmarried with 5 unlocks ((SOLD))

NanoTV

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST AWD
Basically new SCT X4 Tuner, Plug and play with the tune loaded in it, 5 unlocks, unmarried. You can also take off the top speed, turn off auto start stop and other things as well. It comes with everything as if youre buying it new. I can update the timestamp as needed.

$300 Shipped in the States. Out of the States we will calculate shipping.

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Is the tune just an “off the shelf” tune that works on any 2020+ Explorer ST?

OP
NanoTV

NanoTV

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST AWD
Thread Starter #3
Yes, I bought it from Lethal Performance, plugged it in, installed the tune, turned off the auto start stop and a couple other features and it was a noticeable difference in throttle response, shifting and power especially in sport mode.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
What year is your ST? Was it modded or stock? I had an SCT tuner for my 2017 Mustang GT but I had to get custom tunes which wouldn’t work on another Mustang. I’m interested but I want to make sure this will work on my ST. I’m not a fan of the off the shelf tunes but I’d try it until I’m ready for a custom tune.

OP
NanoTV

NanoTV

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST AWD
Thread Starter #5
What year is your ST? Was it modded or stock? I had an SCT tuner for my 2017 Mustang GT but I had to get custom tunes which wouldn’t work on another Mustang. I’m interested but I want to make sure this will work on my ST. I’m not a fan of the off the shelf tunes but I’d try it until I’m ready for a custom tune.
My ST is a 2023, it was stock when I used this, after getting 4 bolt ons I decided to go another route.

OP
NanoTV

NanoTV

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST AWD
Thread Starter #6
My ST is a 2023, it was stock when I used this, after getting 4 bolt ons I decided to go another route.
So I did a little reading, idk if “off the shelf” is the same as “pre loaded for explorer st” but that’s what it came with, a pre loaded tune to “wake the explorer up”

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Yeah, that’s the same thing. Cobb calls those OTS tunes and others say preloaded. I did plan on installing a larger intercooler and intake at some point so this tuner seemed like a good idea. I could use it with the preloaded tune for now and shut of auto stop/ start then load a custom tune when I do more mods. Would you consider $250 shipped?

OP
NanoTV

NanoTV

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST AWD
Thread Starter #8
Yeah, that’s the same thing. Cobb calls those OTS tunes and others say preloaded. I did plan on installing a larger intercooler and intake at some point so this tuner seemed like a good idea. I could use it with the preloaded tune for now and shut of auto stop/ start then load a custom tune when I do more mods. Would you consider $250 shipped?
I would grab the intercooler asap, that combined with this tune claims about 100hp gain on the site. Can you meet me at $280 shipped?

OP
NanoTV

NanoTV

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST AWD
Thread Starter #9
I would grab the intercooler asap, that combined with this tune claims about 100hp gain on the site. Can you meet me at $280 shipped?
Lmk and I can get it sent out today with my businesses shipment (we sell Luxury Bags if you need a lil sum sum for the lady or yourself )

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I’ll do $260 shipped and can do it now if you’re ready. Can you do that? I’ll PM you my phone number if you would rather text/call me.

Explorer ST Posts