Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Savageese Review

rayjoedef

Reactions
Hey, hoping for some feedback on the 21 ST......specifically the overall feel, transmission, and pretty much everything else the youtube guy tore apart. Does this SUV really feel half finished in 2021? Thanks for the time

Reactions
I had both the 2020 and the 2021. I can tell you that every time I go to the garage I am happy with the 2021. Test drive and take your time before purchasing.

lespaulh

Reactions
I just picked up a 21 today after having a 20 for a year. My 20 had problems, hence the 21. But the 21 feels a little more polished in a lot of little ways. I swear there’s a few more settings I never noticed before. I like the interior better too - there are some accent trim changes for the better that makes it look nicer for sure. The seats are more comfortable too in my opinion, like the filling is better. The tranny on the 21 seems to shift better for me but that could be the way it’s learning. Still a beast, either year. Motor pulls strong.

Reactions
I picked up mine last week. I like the car. But I think for the amount of money the car quality should be a little better especially on the interior. I have 500 miles and a lot of cracking comes from the panels of the car especially trunk area. Also builking / rattle noise from the front when going over the bumps. This should not happen on the new cars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk