Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Roof Wrap

Reactions
For those of you with the roof wrapped what did you pay? I’ve been getting quotes for $1000 and up, that seems high for just the roof

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
there are some other prices listed in the other roof wrap thread but quoting from when i posted this before:

Using 3M Gloss Black.

Roof Wrap Gloss Black (pano moonroof) $450
C-Pillars Wrap Gloss Black $100
Satellite Radio Antenna Wrap Gloss Black $40
Rear Spoiler Wrap Gloss Black $125

Bumper Clear PPF $595

2 year warranty ceramic coating (1 layer of Ceramic Pro 9H and 1 layer of Top Coat on paint/wrap, 1 layer of Top Coat on plastics/wheels, and 1 layer of Rain on windshield) with 1-step paint correction $950.

So I was $2260 out the door plus a huge tip. My guy went all the way into the door jambs, under the roof rails, down into the top of the windshield crease... He was a total pro. I am super stoked on it.

Stinger

Active Duty U.S. Navy
Reactions
For those of you with the roof wrapped what did you pay? I’ve been getting quotes for $1000 and up, that seems high for just the roof
$1400 for the roof in gloss black to include the pillars and antenna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
What exactly is the purpose of wrapping the roof?

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
So I can pretend I'm a Range Rover Sport and go "vroom vroom" in my head.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
In the northern NJ area, I was quoted $850 without c pillars. I'm going for this look I found on this forum.

Attachments