Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Revivify Ceramic

Chief28

Reactions
I’m looking to get a ceramic coating applied to my ST. I spoke with a local detailing professional who offers and swears by Revivify. It apparently has self healing properties for swirl marks/light scratches and is relatively new to the market. Does anyone have experience with this brand? Thoughts? Thanks

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
You may wish to take a look at some of the dedicated Detailing Forums (AutoGeek, Autopia, Meguiars, etc.) there are a bunch of them. Several manufacturers as well as Detailing manufacturers have talked about self healing paints and products. This seems like a great idea that simply hasn't taken hold. I see very little written about it these days.

OP
C

Chief28

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for the recommendation. Some great info there!

Reactions
I had Modesta applied. I've used it on my other cars for years now and been happy.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Reactions
We've just had ours coated with this product. Too early to tell how it holds up, but no issues over the last couple of weeks anyway.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
I'll be interested in reading how you like it and how it holds up. Hope it goes a good long time for you.

magneto

Reactions
After a year and some change...purchased back on 04Jul20 did the Xpel Ceramic within the first week. Work done by FilmSource, a local shop here in Northern Virginia. Since then, hand washed with two buckets regularly (every 2 - 3 weeks) unless Mud, bugs splash on it which then treated with extreme prejudice. Never applied any product other than Turtle wax Car Wash. Two weeks ago did the first ceramic boost (they gave me a spray bottle to take home back then) application.

Attachments

Reactions
We've just had ours coated with this product. Too early to tell how it holds up, but no issues over the last couple of weeks anyway.
What ceramic coating did you go with?

We have Ceramic Pro with Xpel front wrap.

Reactions
What ceramic coating did you go with?

We have Ceramic Pro with Xpel front wrap.
The Revivify mentioned above. We also have the clear bra on the front, not sure of the brand as it was installed when we purchased.

Explorer ST Posts