Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Report on 2000 mile 5 day trip

Reactions
So we just finished a 2000 Mike trip from Western NY State down to Southern Texas. Went through the Smokies, then down to The Gulf. It was basically flawless. Got about 22.5 mpg averaging around 75 mph.

The awesome handling and power did come into play once! A truck decided to just pull into the highway traffic from the shoulder at about 5-10 mph right in front of us. Jammed on the brakes hard, they performed well, bringing us down from 75mph to about 20, and then I realized the guy behind us was coming up fast...so I saw an opening in the left hand lane and floored it! I think it shocked the wife because I heard words out of her mouth I never heard before. Anyway, just wanted to say we love our ST.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Must've been fun! An experience that you'll remember for sure. Nothing better than traveling with power!