Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Remove Roof Rack- DFW Area

BigAnt75

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Wanting to get rid of the roof rack on my 22 ST. Anyone in the DFW area know a place to do it?? And willing to sell rack after it’s uninstalled.

lorensen

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Wanting to get rid of the roof rack on my 22 ST. Anyone in the DFW area know a place to do it?? And willing to sell rack after it’s uninstalled.
Did you ever get it removed and if so did you sell it? I am looking for a roof rack for my 22 ST.

OP
BigAnt75

BigAnt75

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
Nope not yet but if you know of a place that will do it then I’ll sell them to you. Just don’t know who or where can do it.

lorensen

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
It seems like most people do it themselves. seems like it takes about 2 hours. I was planning on doing it myself whenever I can get my hands on the bars. Its the one thing mine doesn't have and we used ours on our 14 Limited all the time.

OP
BigAnt75

BigAnt75

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #6
I would do it myself but don’t want to mess it up lol find me a place that will do it and I’ll sell them to you for $300

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
It seems like most people do it themselves. seems like it takes about 2 hours. I was planning on doing it myself whenever I can get my hands on the bars. Its the one thing mine doesn't have and we used ours on our 14 Limited all the time.
I would do it myself but don’t want to mess it up lol find me a place that will do it and I’ll sell them to you for $300
That's a good price. @lorensen if I was you I would be on google searching for a place that would do it for him.

lorensen

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
do you already have the delete pieces?

OP
BigAnt75

BigAnt75

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #9
Nope..so here’s what I’ll do if you want them all you need to do is pay for the pieces and the labor to take them off and you can have them for free. That will be a fair trade I think.

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Nope..so here’s what I’ll do if you want them all you need to do is pay for the pieces and the labor to take them off and you can have them for free. That will be a fair trade I think.
That's a big increase from 300.00 IMHO.

OP
BigAnt75

BigAnt75

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #11
I just want them off my ST lol. So I’m up for bargaining !

OP
BigAnt75

BigAnt75

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #12
Here’s what I’ll do just contribute $300 to the labor and pieces and hopefully we can find a spot that will do it for not a crazy amount.